Thursday 15 November 2012

Typography Project Evaluation



1. What did you have to do? How did you come up with the ideas for this project?

I had to create a design for a final printed t-shirt. I got my ideas from Si Scott but i changed it to make it my own. I had to use typography on my final t-shirt design. I created my own typography in Illustrator by typing the phrase i want on my t-shirt and adding effects to it such as "twirl' to change the shape of the letters. I wanted it to look a bit like Si Scott's typography:


2. Write about the creative 'journey' of the project: How did you project and ideas evolve from start to finish through experimentation and research?

I researched Si Scott's typography firstly 


3. Who inspired your final outcomes? You MUST talk about who has inspired your work, and include images and links of/to them



4. What saying or expression did you use? What technique did you use? Was there a link between your 
materials and the words used? What was it?

5. What do you think you have done well? What has 
worked? Are you happy with your final outcome?


6. What do you think you could have improved in your final outcome? There will be something - nobody is 
perfect


7. Conclusion: Overall how did you find the project? Would you like to complete more typographic work in the future?
8. Publish your blog post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment